"A real church for real people"
Throughout the Bible, Jesus exemplified relational ministry as he shared his life with his disciples encouraging, instructing, and equipping. Through the relationships that we build, we too can encourage, instruct and equip others. We can share our lives with them as He shared with his disciples and through that sharing, we can illuminate the reality of God. We can facilitate their discovery of a personal relationship with Him as they observe ours. And we can demonstrate submission to His will and to each other through sharing our lives and encouraging each other as Paul shared with the Thessalonians and Jesus did with his disciples. As human beings, we were made for intimacy and relationships with each other as well as with God.
1. love God with all our heart, love our neighbors as ourselves and to help others do the same (Matt 22:37-40)
2. spread the Gospel through our actions as well as our words through local, national and international missions (James 2:17)
3. nurture a culture of worship and prayer (Romans 12:1)
4. be purposeful in developing meaningful Christian relationships (Ephesians 2:19)
5. grow together spiritually by providing Biblically based education (Hebrews 6:1)
6. provide classes and services that reach out to our community (Galatians 4:13-14 )
7. unify and serve neighborhoods by reaching out to them through neighborhood ministries (John 13:14-17 )
8. equip the members of the church as ministers to our community (Ephesians 4:12)
9. birth future churches with a likeminded vision (Matthew 28:19-20)
That the Bible is the true Word of God. ( 2 Tim 3:16-17, 2 Pet 1:20-21, 1 Cor 2:12-13, 1 Thess 2:13, Rev 22:6)
That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (John 1:1, John 1:14, John 1:18, John 10:30, John 14:9, 2 Cor 2:17-18)
That God created us in His own image to have abundant life and gave us a will and freedom of choice and through our choice of sin, we are separated from God. (John 10:10, Romans 3:23, Isa 59:2)
That Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, died on the cross and rose from the dead to bridge the gap between God and people. (Luke 1:30-35, Mark 8:31, 1 Cor 15:3-5, Acts 2:24-28, Romans 5:8)
That by the power of the Holy Spirit, the born-again Christian is enabled to live the Christian life. (Romans 8:14, Titus 3:4-7)
That we are saved by grace through faith and through trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior we will have eternal life in Heaven. (Romans 10:9-10, Eph 2:8-9)
There is a Heaven and Hell. (Matt 25:46, Phil 3:18-21)
Salvation is irrevocable and for all believers. (Romans 1:16)
That there are two New Testament ordinances – Baptism and the Lord’s Supper and we believe that both are symbolic in nature. (1 Cor 10:14-17, 1 Cor 11:23-26, Matt 28:19-20)
That all Christians are united as brothers in Christ and are children of God by faith. (John 1:12)
We value relationships with Christ, family, friends and neighbors.
We value honesty, integrity and transparency.
We value God’s Word.